When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...7/11/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Congratulations! I hope you reach your goal! I’m on the same journey. I was already eating good but dropped my biggest vice. Beer. Stopped drinking it a few months back and have dropped over 20 pounds. The night time chain saw has been quieter for the wife. I’d like to get into the 185-190 range. Work in progress :)
Yep, that's where I want to be. My old high school weight lol. I realized I had a lot of calories in drinks, so 99% water since January. No milk, soda, sugary drinks. Just coffee and water. Also using kettle bells although I've been a bit lazy lately and have to kick myself in the ass again.

A crazy weekend of bike hoarding here in Northern Colorado. Went to OBC swap meet. Picked up a 41 Murray curved seat post frame. Great shape, ready for paint. Then today a friend came of and rummaged through my Bmx stuff and left me the old rollfast and also an old Columbia, Candy red under it all. Also brought along a ladies Spaceliner frame and springer.

Last edited:
Sometimes it's more about what you get rid of more than what you gain. Started a weight loss journey in January. That number was just about 240 when I started, blood pressure wasn't great and crazy snoring during sleep. BP under control and (according to my wife) my snoring has lessened significantly. Still want 20 more off. Takes dedication, but worth it for anyone!

View attachment 1444605

we have been living parallel lives. I was 220 in December. Started dieting and exercising regularly. Got covid, discovered my blood sugar was 500 and a1c was 12. My blood pressure was through the roof. I’m down 45 lbs and beat the type 2 down with diet and exercise. No meds. 5 mg of Liprinosyl for BP, which has been dropping. Congrats on your effort, I know the work it took. Bicycling has made being healthy much more fun.

I always wanted a manifold bike. I never thought I would find one with chrome/metal manifolds.It still has Red Crown valve covers on tires..It still had Sears black wall tires. The final touch was the Mr. REflector 2021 reflector of the year.of the year...A lot of polishing.was a real rust bucketView attachment 1444562

View attachment 1444563

I NEVER THOT I GET ONE ETHER , NICE ORG ONE YOU GOT THERE FROM BICYCLE LARRY

DSCF9833.JPG

It took me 4 years but I finally got all 5 years of the Huffy Sonic 6. First came out in 1989 and ended production in 1993. I was able to obtain the last one today. The black ones are the Huffy Sonic 6 Invader.

F1F8506E-30A8-448F-A558-236F1A288BC1.jpeg

Back