When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...7/11/21

-
This Columbia blue came in and turned out great and the red one is on it's way

Congrats guys on the healthy choices! I've been fortunate to still be wearing the same size 32 X 34 jeans I've worn since high school. Still drink some beer but average 12k to 16k steps a day, and probably 12 fights of stairs, lots of walking at work, plus some pedaling when time allows. No bikes for me the past few weeks, but finally put together a deal on some of my all time favorite cars, two Buick Grand Nationals. Both came from same owner who passed a few years back, the 86 he ordered new, has 60k miles, and the 87 he bought from a friend in 87 has 30k miles. They came from Texas and are extremely clean and well maintained. Was a pretty good deal, and both cars function and look great! I've had my 87 convertible for about 10 years.

Congrats on the two GN's - awesome cars.......
Nice to to have the back history on them also / know where they came from.............and I see O-H-I-O plates :)

All my buddies went to Norwalk this weekend for the Blue Suede Cruise, they have AA/Gas cars, I think today is a wash with the rain. Nice GN's did they only come in black?

Back