When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...7/15/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A few more bicycle license plates.......
fullsizeoutput_dd5.jpeg

These reg tags have filled a couple of holes in my car plate collection........going for the '16 next.
fullsizeoutput_dc1.jpeg

I did not have a '14, the first porcelain plate......
fullsizeoutput_dc3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dc9.jpeg

Last weekend I found this detailed vintage 3 foot tall wood carving of a women in a roman style dress. The carving is solid wood and weights about 35-40 pounds. It was once white and the patina has aged in a way that it almost looks like stone. It is indeed solid wood.

1.JPG

I'm not sure if I'm going to restore it, or just keep it as is. I kind of like the looks of the aged condition it is is in right now. I plan to put a spider plant on top of the pedestal shelf above her head to make her look like Medusa.

The sale I went to also had a 90's Cannondale bike in fair condition I was interested in, but I only had enough money in my pocket to bring one of the items home. I chose the old lady.

Last edited:
I'm digg'n those fenders! Cool bike. V/r Shawn
Yes and from what I am being told they are correct to the bike.The saddle , grips and tires are the non original parts . She is a little rough but still really good looking for her age.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back