When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell .. 7/19/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Another swanky 70s beer sign for the shop! The subject matter is perfect! Anybody heard of a Carlton bike?

View attachment 1231124

View attachment 1231125
It’s a Raleigh.

14337346-273E-4777-8001-09CECDE35179.jpeg

C85A0221-A4A6-4BDB-8A16-112FB680E8E0.jpeg

Last edited:
bought a short stem, some bar tape and new Nitto Moustache Handlebars for my fancy road bike. yes, they are mounted upside down. rode it the other way and it was worse than the road bars that were on it. while it looks a bit odd, now I can ride it more comfortably. rode about 10 miles this afternoon. nice
funny thing, I bought this bike new, then later sold it, then bought it back again. I could never figure out why it was no longer shifting right. spent an hour fiddling with it, turns out the guy I sold it to put a 10 speed freewheel on a 9 speed bike. (X2) I could only connect with 4 or 5 of the 9 gears. bought for $2600.00, sold for $1500 and bought back for $300.00 this is a 2002 bike and nobody wants one. none of the cool kids have steel frames.

Back