When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....7/22/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If memory is serving me right, it is actually to a snow plow. My grandfather had one, and gave it to my parents when I was younger. I used to use it to shovel the driveway when I was in high school. Its still sitting in their back yard garden. Next time I visit I will take a photo, I will be there tomorrow.
They were rather like a Swiss Army Knife in that a lot of attachments were available. Snow blade was one.
6e5a318157af1d69ff38a2d7100acdb3.jpg
9d36f11adc44898845daf77e32f27400.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of these days I will have to see if I could get it running again. I completely forgot about it until you posted your photo. I forgot how cool it was. It has been siting in their garden ever since my father purchased a much smaller snow blower about 15-20 years ago. Back when we used to use it, I remember it being pretty powerful. and was much more fun to use than a shovel. Maybe it should be a future restoration project.

Last edited:
Back