When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...7/26/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
More junk to haul if I end up going to Portland.........

Grateful for this new gift of mine. I've been putting on the miles this week. It's funny, my two oldest bikes, this lady and my four gill, which both have the longest chain guards, are both a pain in the butt to center and get clearance with, are somehow the best riders I own. Meanwhile my two 50s girls always have something going wrong.

Anyhow, I'm deciding what to do with her aesthetically. The frame is stripped under the house paint, but I believe I discovered original paint and pin striping on the guard. Debating matching the original paint on the guard and patinaing it. For far in the future.... I could do it this winter, or I could be saying in 5 years that I'll get around to it. Hah.

Obviously her missing parts arent replaceable. So I'm deciding what to jerry rig. I want a drop stand but I know the height and clearance makes it a unique unicorn of a part. I'm also debating if I'm a basket kind of girl. Its impossible to carry things with the bike, and it would solve the glaring lack of the headlight... is it weird I think baskets are cutesy? Why am I worried about being cutesy? I dunno... ramblings of a mad woman.

Also, I got new glasses this past week or so? It's like a new fricken life I'm leading. Is this how well everyone else sees?

I picked up a 1910 Keystone Winner pedal car, thanks Mark! Early tin and wood construction the paint and pins are very nice, still strong.
Some old sears literature point this to be a a 1910 Keystone “Winner”. I have to find the front crank to complete it. Killer display piece.

Still working on last weeks Red Phantom and will pick up another bike this week, stay tuned...

-mike

8E1472EC-F147-406D-ABB2-69A6CC24F679.jpeg

C4470CCB-907F-4A97-AB8E-83613FF8D069.jpeg

BC5F3CCE-2B59-4A33-95AF-3D898AFFEFDE.jpeg

FBE908EB-508C-4F1B-AF2B-5AAF233C4F32.jpeg

CAD3E55F-9997-4EF2-89E8-18170F6E7E2D.jpeg

1BD2CAFE-A35A-4FEB-80CC-8BDA68C53404.jpeg

I bought this Complete NOS Royal Tire Bell from @bike / Paul . I’m really digging it , it’s awesome for people that decide to stop in the middle of the trail and Text or talk to others . It’s a continuous ring as long as I want. Can hear this Bell ringing from a long ways .
I’m much appreciated

21B3D8D7-2894-4E9D-93AF-F56B7C71152B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back