When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...7/29/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked up a Manton and Smith frame off of CL that was rusting away as yard art. Already straightened the fork and put on wheels. Also a little goof-off, it was yellow with blue darts originally.
IMG_20180729_010840.jpg

I also picked up this 1940 DX for the big button horn I need for another bike. It has a cool Champion badge. I'll list the bike here cheap but will probably have to part it. It has a really poor repaint and I tried removing it but the original paint is shot.
IMG_20180729_214404.jpg
IMG_20180728_210834.jpg

newer bike!
Picked up a Manton and Smith frame off of CL that was rusting away as yard art. Already straightened the fork and put on wheels. Also a little goof-off, it was yellow with blue darts originally.View attachment 845369

I also picked up this 1940 DX for the big button horn I need for another bike. It has a cool Champion badge. I'll list the bike here cheap but will probably have to part it. It has a really poor repaint and I tried removing it but the original paint is shot.View attachment 845378View attachment 845382
hey I think that is the chain guard a Caber has been going crazy searching for!!!??? Check the wanted add, I’m not sure if it’s correct but great if it is. Cool head badge too

Picked up a Manton and Smith frame off of CL that was rusting away as yard art. Already straightened the fork and put on wheels. Also a little goof-off, it was yellow with blue darts originally.View attachment 845369

I also picked up this 1940 DX for the big button horn I need for another bike. It has a cool Champion badge. I'll list the bike here cheap but will probably have to part it. It has a really poor repaint and I tried removing it but the original paint is shot.View attachment 845378View attachment 845382
I am really interested in the chaingaurd, please let me know if you want to sell it! Thanks

BSA Paratrooper purchased here on the Cabe. I have a repro saddle, grips, and some new rubber on hand and will get this history back on the road this week.
fullsizeoutput_eb1.jpeg

I have another light coming with the hood & handle intact, I will be selling this one....
fullsizeoutput_eb3.jpeg

I got the black arrow to come through the overpaint....
fullsizeoutput_eb5.jpeg

I also exposed the original BSA logo, but I think if I go any farther it will disappear.....
fullsizeoutput_eb7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_eb9.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_ebb.jpeg

I have a reproduction saddle and bag ready to go......
fullsizeoutput_ebd.jpeg

Hardly any wear and tear to be found, and the bearing races look mint......non-combat machine.
fullsizeoutput_ebf.jpeg

I rode mine today. Soooooo smooth, to bad I don't have brake pads!

BSA Paratrooper purchased here on the Cabe. I have a repro saddle, grips, and some new rubber on hand and will get this history back on the road this week.
View attachment 845458
I have another light coming with the hood & handle intact, I will be selling this one....
View attachment 845459
I got the black arrow to come through the overpaint....
View attachment 845460
I also exposed the original BSA logo, but I think if I go any farther it will disappear.....
View attachment 845461

View attachment 845462

View attachment 845463
I have a reproduction saddle and bag ready to go......
View attachment 845464
Hardly any wear and tear to be found, and the bearing races look mint......non-combat machine.
View attachment 845465

Back