When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...7/31/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
head light that has a bright/dim switch

100_0225.JPG

100_0226.JPG

100_0227.JPG

I was at the AMCA Yankee Chapter swap yesterday at a stall with some bicycles when an older gentleman approached and began taking pics. He said to myself and the seller that these bicycles were from the era that interested his son. The guy selling the bikes asked if his son would be interested in any of them and he replied, “Possibly.” I then asked, “Oh, what’s your son’s name?” He replied, “Jesse.” The guy selling the bikes said, “Jesse McCauley?” The older gentleman then pulled Jesse’s card out of his wallet at which point I asked, “Do you know who designed that logo and business card?” He didn’t and the answer was, “Me.” We all laughed and talked for a while. I then grabbed a water for Jesse’s dad and we spent some time walking around looking at stuff. We took the selfie below and sent it to Jesse…

I've been quiet and not posting for a few months due to health issues. I got back in a trade my 1938 Auto-Cycle double duty, thanks Mark @auto1cycle2 . I also picked up a mid 30's Steelcraft Tricycle restored by Bob Strucil. Thanks to Pete @onecatahula for the transport back to Georgia and the large amber Pearson reflector. - Mike

View attachment 1672241
Beautiful Bike! I hope you are feeling better.

I've been quiet and not posting for a few months due to health issues. I got back in a trade my 1938 Auto-Cycle double duty, thanks Mark @auto1cycle2 . I also picked up a mid 30's Steelcraft Tricycle restored by Bob Strucil. Thanks to Pete @onecatahula for the transport back to Georgia and the large amber Pearson reflector. - Mike

View attachment 1672241

View attachment 1672242

View attachment 1672243

View attachment 1672244

View attachment 1672245

View attachment 1672246

View attachment 1672247

View attachment 1672248
Beautiful bikes. Get well Mike

Back