When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 7/5/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
2 more original cast iron motorcycles for the collection. Both are 9 1/2" long. Blue one is Harley Davidson, I have a rider coming for it. Green one is Indian. Everyone be safe out there, stay healthy. Happy 4th.

SANY0481.JPG

SANY0482.JPG

SANY0469.JPG

SANY0470.JPG

While birthdays are not high on my list of things to like, I have one coming and my wife has already bought this years gift to me. Hint: it's red, has two wheels and a basket (which will need to be replaced on arrival, along with some other pieces), and it looks very much like several other ones already on hand here....
Yeah, she has made another contribution to the Cycle-Truck group here!! Hard for me to argue with the thought on this.....
This one should be here in 10 days or so... Pedals, seat, badge, basket and stem will need to be replaced, stand issue and clip to be corrected - I believe I have this stuff on hand here
Photo is from seller's ad:

REC

A couple of things

First a "modern" GT for my daughter. She has a learning disability and can't work coaster brakes and needed sometthing with good stopping power. New tires in perfect condition just $20. Perfect for her.

1932 pressed metal windup Fire Chief car.has siren and lights. Lights and battery box needs a bit of work but everything there and great patina. Wind up and siren work ok.

A VW Bus radio. Works and looks a lot better in person

An1950's plastic Jag made by Ideal Toy Company. I rhink it was a kit.

Back