When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...8/13/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bought this Delta Red RAY tail light from cabe member slick on tuesday

20170808_185509.jpg

20170808_185530.jpg

So I'm be been in Pensacola for 12 days now and picked up 6 bikes lol. Using my convertible. 2 schwinns, 1 60s girls bike with some good chrome S7s (not pictured), a lil chic for my daughter. Picked up a boys late 50s? Firestone badged huffy, girls cwc or hp snynder built (mostly complete and rideable but repainted), then one of those new huffys from Walmart (someone bought it and literally rode it once and then stored it away, got it for $45),and a 50s roadmaster girls bike, it's a bit crusty though.

IMG_9494.JPG

IMG_9501.JPG

IMG_9506.JPG

IMG_9518.JPG

IMG_9519.JPG

So I'm be been in Pensacola for 12 days now and picked up 6 bikes lol. Using my convertible. 2 schwinns, 1 60s girls bike with some good chrome S7s (not pictured), a lil chic for my daughter. Picked up a boys late 50s? Firestone badged huffy, girls cwc or hp snynder built (mostly complete and rideable but repainted), then one of those new huffys from Walmart (someone bought it and literally rode it once and then stored it away, got it for $45),and a 50s roadmaster girls bike, it's a bit crusty though.

View attachment 660020

View attachment 660021

View attachment 660022

View attachment 660023

View attachment 660024
You did very well, Grasshopper...--------Cowboy

While you suckers were spending money on sweet antiques, I chose to pick this "Love Bike" up for a mere $50. That's right.... fifty bucks. I shall name her 50 shades of bike. Aren't you guys jealous? I hate tandems, but it's got a drum hub and my honey gets to put her arms around me while riding...

01111_j7SiWFKDIqu_1200x900.jpg

While you suckers were spending money on sweet antiques, I chose to pick this "Love Bike" up for a mere $50. That's right.... fifty bucks. I shall name her 50 shades of bike. Aren't you guys jealous? I hate tandems, but it's got a drum hub and my honey gets to put her arms around me while riding...

View attachment 660062
Sounds like a WIN-WIN to me---- Congrats--Fine Purchase----Cowboy

Back