When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show And Tell...8/14/16

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
7f9c600de7a32cbef216e964ff0cb8ed.jpg

Not much, but I found it out on the street on one of the short rides
I don't really think it's a break bracket, but it looks the part and will probably do the job when needed, so off to the pile off odds and ends for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I picked up this Canadian made Pixie motor on a crappy CCM (some good parts though) and also got a second mostly complete motor (with various extra parts.. Funny enough it was located in Indiana! i also have the ballooner with truss rods featured on the catalog page, that the motor will go on.

gast tank.img_0022.jpg

motorimg_0021.jpg

HPIM0101.JPG

pixie ad.JPG

Late for the party again, I know, etc. Anyway, just have to give a shout out to good Caber, Stevie Z. He has done a lot to support this hobby, the Howe Caverns show for the past three years, for one. He had a nice little swap at his shop on Saturday. Along with some things that I got, which cannot be identified as yet, because not all are safely in my possession, I won the raffle. It's a first for me, here it is, a pretty cool, very portable bike work stand. Perfect for me, since I didn't have one, and a huge consideration is space & mobility. Thanks, Stevie

DSC01154.jpg

Picked up an early 80's MT Racing BMX bike for cheap at an estate sale to flip and a couple of aluminum foot lockers from the 40's.
Chris

I have a foot locker just like that that I keep in my van as a trunk for all of the necessities to keep rolling (jumper cables, tools, extra oil). Nice find!

Back