When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 8/21/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello;
Yesterday, a WW1 GREAT-WESTERN military bike 😸
Found in the south west of France at a collector of old bikes, 3 years of waiting to acquire it 😺
The wheels, the crankset and the handlebar stem are not good.

Regards;
Serge

Last edited:
Killing some time in an antique store yesterday with my wife and girls. Been looking for one of these, there was two to choose from. This one just felt better. I’ll be going back at some point because there is some more special bike tools, but no budget for it now…

My Brother & Sis in Law visited last weekend so he could compete in a Master's track meet & he gave me some Gremlin Bells! 🙂

One of my favorite events of the year is the Antique Car Show & Swap Meet at the Ranch at Budweiser Events Center where the Colorado Eagles play. Great car show & swap area and bicycles are included! I always find something really cool that I really don't need since I have too much stuff already. I was looking for soft goods: seats, pedals, grips & struck out. I did find a box of chain guards & racks that had 3 chain guards I wanted. A Sears muscle bike guard, a Rollfast/Snyder(?)aftermarket guard and a nicely patina'd Huffy guard.

The guy says $10 a guard or rack. Or $30 for the whole box. I could use a good box & he threw in all the guards & racks!

It turns out there were 2 of the chrome Rollfast/Snyder/aftermarket guards!🙂

Another favorite find in the box was this aftermarket 9 hole carrier.😎😎

Exploded view of box contents....

And my friend @keithsbikes hooked me up with a cool Columbia chain guard & a frame/fork I've been wanting for a while. Thanks Keith! Can't wait to start digging into my parts pile to build something cool with it!😉

Last edited:
Back