When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...8/23/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I also picked up a few balloon bikes about two weeks ago.
1. An Elgin that has lots of good parts to complete a 37/38 Elgin I already have. And some good prewar Monark parts I’ll use on a Monark. Since it’s repainted I’ll fix it back to a rider to sell.
2. A 36 Schwinn C model with the tall 20” frame.
3. A 48 Huffman Western Flyer that will clean up well and sell as a rider.
4. A fifties Schwinn DX Spitfire that was thrown in for free.

I've been collecting antique toys( and bicycles, guitars, advertising, nostalgia etc.) for almost 40 years. I used to buy and sell ( had to sell to buy) when I was married/2 kids, now retired can afford to buy more/sell less...Ha!!

My toys mainly consist of Japan/German tinplate lithographed cars, with some exceptions...robots, motorcycles.... Lately I've been bitten with some pressed steel toys such as Tonka ( tow truck, local buy), Buddy L ( Hot Rod and trailer/original plastic Honda motorcycles...amazing!!/local buy), Lil Beaver( Canadian) Camper with Buddy L boat/trailer /local buy and acquired some minty examples. The Buddy L boat transport ( w/original box) Ebay is still in transport/mail, stepped up BIG for that one...ouch..

The Hot Rod set up is incredible. The 2 motorcycles have removable ( plastic pin goes in a hole above tank) handle bars, and it's all complete. Groovy slicks and moons and wide whites/dig it!!

I bought a set of Delta axle lights ( paid too much) off Ebay ( have a set on my Delta dealer stand) but felt my Huffy Radiobike deserved a set. Got some good deals off Cabers, you know who you are, some neat Ebay scores. ( nice tin boat/ non licensed Esso tiger) Seems I've been buying heavy lately, could be the state of the world. May as well croak broke. Ha!!

IMG_2012.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG

IMG_2010.JPG

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2066.JPG

Bud 1.jpg

Buddy empty trailer.jpg

Tiger no tail 1.jpg

fins side view boat.jpg

Speed boat 1.jpg

Axle lights 1.jpg

Axle lights lens.jpg

Last edited:
I had a pretty awesome week! Scored a girls lwb colson, mercury pod bike, phantom, and rollfast from an auction, a schwinn bc with a shorty lever and a wartime dayton from marketplace, and a 46 girls schwinn, westfield, and jc higgins from a different auction! View attachment 1253256
View attachment 1253257

View attachment 1253258

View attachment 1253259

View attachment 1253260

View attachment 1253261

View attachment 1253262

View attachment 1253265

View attachment 1253267

View attachment 1253275

View attachment 1253277

View attachment 1253282

View attachment 1253284