When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...8/25/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Some August finds:

Nice patriotic sign from the 50’s or earlier.
s1.jpg

A Carmen Ghia kit….most of it. Missing one seat and some parts painted or assembled. This is one of those pia to assemble 3=5 piece bodies by Revell. They were great at ships, planes, tanks, etc., but there were terrible with car kits. I’ve seen many half built older Revell car kits probably because the modeler got disgusted with trying to make that miserable body look decent. Neat box art though.

vw.JPG

A couple of “foreign” made toys. A Londontoy Hurricane made in Canada. First one I’ve seen. Also, didn’t know that the later Lionel Company contracted their HO bodies to Canada.

p1.JPG

t1.JPG

An industrial advertising item from the 1930’s.

DSCN0846.JPG

Did some trading. Built up this Monark out of broken rusty pitted parts. Used some spray paint.
Traded it for this 39 Schwinn that was being used as yard art locally. Has nice cross bar handlebars and glass rear reflector. Liberty badged, wheels are in good shape with a Morrow hub.

20190731_155121.jpg

20190818_202004.jpg

Sorry, I wasn’t aware of anything like that. I went and saw it on Thursday after he posted it on CL and also bought it Friday morning. I don’t deal with eBay much these days because I too have had many of these types of thing happen.

No worries...just an unprofessional seller. When they cancelled the transaction and returned my money, I wondered why, but they were not up front enough to tell me that they sold it elsewhere.

Feeling very lucky. A buddy calls me up and says he’s got a mid-life crisis car with my name written all over it. I said I wasn’t interested because I’ve had too many MLCs already. He wouldn’t take No for an answer. 1988 with just under a hundred thou. I need some $300 shades!!!
0AFCF9D1-B2BC-473F-AF1C-C2412F9EF9B4.jpeg

Back