When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...8/27/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Where did our Summer go?

Praying for those dealing with the rath of Hurricane Harvey.

Let's see what relics you have found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Seems like we didnt really even HAVE a summer here..Just some super humid days..:p
I picked this up the other day..Started a thread in antique bicycle forum trying to ID it.no luck exactly yet..A SWEET set of original Torrington Signal pedals,a pile of NOS ladies Signal pedal glass reflectors,2 ladies Columbias(1 postwar for free ,1 prewar for $25,which btw..was almost thwarted by a few crybabies :rolleyes:..Im now helping the owner sell his Vector BMX bike for top dollar;) )
And an awesome running moped/scooter for $300 for my awesome friend Randy who has done COUNTLESS things for me at my house,recently helping rebuild my 64 Shasta camper :cool:
20170825_185640.jpg
20170827_085851.jpg
20170826_173020.jpg

Went to a Gypsy/Hippie fair yesterday.It was really kool.WHERE ARE THE BIIES IN MY AREA ??................Us old guys remember Wild Bill Hickok and Jingles.lol.......Lone Ranger guitar?? Never heard him sing......
DSCN1441.JPG
wild bill hickok.jpg

picked up a few tools this week... from one extreme to the other.. first up are some miniatures.. this little vise has a patent date of.. June 16 1885 H&B ... the other vise, the photos don't capture its true size.. its a massive monster !! it weights in at 200lbs. with 7" jaws.. its 31" long closed and 13" tall.. it was used in a railroad shop and made by Prentiss. it has a rear swivel jaw so it can hold irregular shaped items.

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0423.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

10424[1].jpg

10425[1].jpg

10426[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back