When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...8/27/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thursday I drove from South Carolina to Florida to pick up my new 2017 Ford Transit gargo Van. 130" wheelbase, Medium Roof with 6 feet of height to stand up in, 10 feet of cargo space from behind seats to rear door. Gold, I looked all over the east coast to find one that was not white in color. Next step adding a foldup dinette/bed.
Nice!! I'd love to have one of these set up to haul bikes in.

View attachment 666738

View attachment 666741

View attachment 666744

Went to a bike show at a brewery yesterday. Picked up a 1936 American Flyer girls bike. The 1950 Huffman girls bike and two sets of fenders ( a Higgins colorflow set and a NOS green set) were thrown in for free just so I would take the 36 Flyer home. It happened as the show wound down and the seller didn't want to take it home. He's had it on CL for about a year. Also picked up a motorbike truss fork that I first thought was Westfield but realized it was a Monark one after I got home.
IMG_20170826_190739.jpg
IMG_20170826_190934.jpg
IMG_20170827_180549.jpg

Found a collapsible "Cyclist's Cup" dated Feb. 23, '97, (I'm assuming from their outfits it's 1897, not 1997 ;o) I love the relief of a guy and girl on a tandem; there's a mile marker stone on the ground in front of them too showing mile 10 of 70!

But, I got a nice surprise when I opened it... inside were 2 medals, both looking like racing winner's medals, and two pins; one for Whitehead & Hoag, dated 1896, and the other for the League of American Wheelmen dated 1898.

Fun TOC bike stuff to find at a little local sale with a surprise inside I didn't see until I got home... . Happy Sunday, and prayers for the folks in the gulf states battered by Harvey.

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

Last edited: