When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show And Tell...8/28/16

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oh yeah I spent a few hours removing the green, orange, and white house paint. Well actually more than a few but I was able to save a large part of the original paint and all the decals. Ain't gonna win no beauty contest but its the real deal. I have a better set of rims on the way and a tank being made right now and then I'm going to call it a day on this one. V/r Shawn

View attachment 354413 View attachment 354415 View attachment 354416
That would take me weeks to get itveven close to that good...impressive man, impressive indeed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
O

Last edited:
Scored this beauty this week. Repaint but mostly there (missing rear reflector and rack lens is broken but in great shape.
IMG_0172.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg

Oh yeah I spent a few hours removing the green, orange, and white house paint. Well actually more than a few but I was able to save a large part of the original paint and all the decals. Ain't gonna win no beauty contest but its the real deal. I have a better set of rims on the way and a tank being made right now and then I'm going to call it a day on this one. V/r Shawn

View attachment 354413 View attachment 354415 View attachment 354416
good to see you got this ,its super nice, good job done on removeing the paint!!!! from bicycle larry

good to see you got this ,its super nice, good job done on removeing the paint!!!! from bicycle larry

Thanks Larry and everyone that has provided positive comments. I'm happy with the way it turned out considering what I started with and taking a fairly expensive chance that I could save the original paint. I also have a rack on the way and once I get the tank and rack installed it will be finished for now. At some point I hope to get a set of white Robert Deans for it so I can ride it. V/r Shawn

Great Super Deluxe, love the color combo. I found the exact color bike years ago in Rhinebeck N.Y. Rails on tank and all. The only thing different was it had the dual split basket on the front. It said Firestone on the sides with big plaques. That came off within 5 minutes of getting the bike home.

Back