When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 8/28/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Local find, pretty kool if you ask me. Too bad the yellow oval slik wasn't in better shape, I almost never find those.

IMG_0559.JPEG

I bought the lower section about a year ago, I waited about 9 weeks for it. I ordered the top section 5 months ago and finally got it. They are made to order in Texas I think. I could of bought 5 or 6 of them from Harbor Freight for the same price but I am happy with it. I won't ever have to buy

another.

This week’s finds Marx astronaut/Union parts chest/Condor horn/ also a crazy cool glass reflector with brass housing with tabs. I’m going to insert a brass washer with a bolt and nuts on the back and bend the tabs in to make it mountable. Best part reflector was one dollar.

Thanks to some righteous Cabers I now have a sweet Krate lot. The quality and originality of these bikes is breathtaking. The '68 Apple from sunny California, the other 3 eatables from New York.

I reluctantly sold my only Krate to date ( 40 years of collecting) a few years back/2019 after only owning 2 years ( a gorgeous ALL original '69 Lemon Peeler) to a new local collector and was kinda jonesing for a replacement.

Well when it rains it pours. Ironically the 3 disc Krates I just bought ( Pea, Lemon, Orange) from New York were also from the same home of the '69 Lemon Peeler back in 2017. ( posted on Cabe, sold from Ray to Mark) The '69 came from Ray ( NY), sold to Mark( SC) who sold to me ( Wpg. Canada), who I sold to Dave ( Wpg. Canada).

When I showed the '69 Lemon Peeler pics ( one I bought from Mark, sold to Dave) to Ray this month, he says "that looks like my old bike"! Yup, right down to the SN# ( see pics/these are of the '69). I'll post the 4 bike line up with Lemon Peeler last to avoid confusion? Ha! I'm not sure who the old bald guy playing "pocket pool" is in the picture with the AppleView attachment 1686729

, but by the looks of him, he won't be hard to catch if he runs or rides!!

View attachment 1686701

View attachment 1686734
wow Nice Bob

Back