When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...8/4/19

-

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Wow, it's August already!

I'm posting earlier than normal this week as I'm on my way to pick up another bike.
I didnt want to delay the post till after I loaded it..pics to follow.

In the meantime...let's see what relics you've found from the past week.
Whether, it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The "Pickin" Gods were on my shoulder yesterday!
1954 Simplex M model, rode it around the old farmers yard before we loaded it up! It was bought new in 54, to deliver newspapers in Pittsburgh Ks., last tagged in 72. Have original paper work with it. He replaced taillight lens, fuel filter, and petcock, well maintained over the years!

20190803_121645(0).jpg

Over the last couple of weeks I picked up a couple more frames from right here on the CABE Classifieds.
the first was a 46 Fatbar From Jose (SJ_BIKER). I now have a rear fender coming from him for it as well! (Jose's ad photo:(
46 BA97 ~.jpg

And the second was this one, a '35 Model 35 frame that Jeff (Rear Facing Drop Out) had posted:
35 Mod. 35 DD - 2.JPG

I thought these were both pretty good deals, and thank both of these guys for the opportunity to have them. These will be going on the wall of wait until I can get the stuff I want to build them up as well as fix the small things that need to be addressed (a broken headbadge screw and missing seatpost clamp on the '35, and a small crank gouge on the '46)

REC

Back