When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...8/8/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I picked up some odds and ends this week. Here are a few of the odder pieces you don’t see often… Corbin 2-speed: shell is rough but internals are perfect. Murray Fleet line/Strato line light: top needs some cleaning, but you never see these. Torrington pen oiler: these may not be uncommon but this is the first I’ve seen. Special thanks to @Barto for the hook-up on a bunch of rusty relics.

Officially started my apprenticeship in Sturgis So.Dakota with a classic painter named Darrel 'Dean' Mauldin from central Fresno Ca. Dean's mentor was Legendary "Neil AverilI" of central California.
I'm a very beginner painter still tooling up and gaining knowledge of chemicals and basic brush strokes in preparation to letter & # this newly created vintage "nitro" burning dragster.

I recently finished this sk8 deck with highly modified Teamster "Jimmy Hoffa" Union Taxi themed logo...LOCAL 743. My old'school friend owns the local Sk8 Shop and drives a red 74 Ford van and only sells Chicago based brand CHARACTER Boards. Hoffa disappeared in 75, hence my period correct Hoffa Hauler van, although I suspect he actually got hauled off in a blood stained Cadillac.

I duct town before this years Massive Super Spreader Event.
Thanks for looking.
IMG_0499.jpg
IMG_0545.jpeg

Picked this up recently. Serial # puts it at a '56. Has a few issues but overall in fantastic condition. Would look great with the wider white walls. The seat actually works from a color perspective. I love the darker reds of the earlier models. Almost looks like two different colors of red between the frame and the fenders.
IMG_5501.JPG

IMG_5504.JPG

IMG_5509.JPG

IMG_5502.JPG

I picked up a FANTASTIC original prewar Troxel seat top cheap off ebay! A big box of mostly later 1800s bottles for $1 each!
A 52 Columbia from a junker guy cheap!
AND my personal favorite! Another former Zorlac pro skater signed my reissue double cut deck! only a few more to go to have them all! (The photo is from him right after he signed it 😎)
Oh yeah..and comics..I sold a LARGE chunk of my $$$ books (I still have..? 3000+ books? 🙄 🤣) but now I have the cash to buy grail bikes!😜
View attachment 1459449
View attachment 1459450
View attachment 1459451
View attachment 1459453
That Zorlac board is awesome! Just set up my 11 year old girl. She suddenly wants to skate!

Back