When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...8/8/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My cousin gifted me this jeweled mudflap on a recent visit ... 😎

I stopped at goodwill today, and found some neat outdoor themed toys for really cheap.

A PSE Pro Max 62 Take Down Bow, and a Crossman Sling Shot. I recently broke the band on my past sling shot, and I was able to buy this one for less than the cost of a replacement band.

I also got lucky and there were about 20 fishing rods in the store for 5$ a piece. I picked 4 out of the lot to bring home. The rods are some nicer quality late 80's / early 90's era rods

#1 Garcia Conolon B520-A Heavy Action Musky Rod, This one is as stiff as a broom stick.
#2 Fenwick CA573, with a Lew's Fuji Speed A Fit Handle.
#3 Shimano SM1581 Speed Master Fighting Rod. This rod alone sells in the second hand market for more than I paid for everything today.
#4 Lew's Laser LS4-166PP Speed A Stick. Ebay sale prices on this rod are also up there in price.

The reels did not come on the rods, I already had those.

I also responded to a local add posted today for a vintage road bike. After I responded, I noticed the sellers name and realized he is a friend of my parents. If the bike is my size I will end up buying the bike and will post it later this week.

Last edited:
I was hoping I was going to be able to purchase the vintage road bike I mentioned above, but got a message back that it sold fast before I contacted the guy. It was a Ross Signature series, with a Ishiwata EX triple butted frame. Its too bad I did not respond faster. I think I would have liked it.

It was a steal, he was only asking $50.

On a side note: Just great, the towns tornado sirens just started going off. This area was hit by another tornado just a month ago, and it damaged over 100 homes. 😧

This year I already has a large tree branch fall on my SUV in another storm, luckily it was a glancing blow that just caused a minor dent and a few scratches.

Last edited:
Back