When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...8/9/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm currently the highest bidder! Better hand her over @ratrodz :p
Perfect! I only want 1/10th of it anyway, so just ship that Hornlite to me. You have my address! Thanks Don!

You and your massive collection of girls bikes...
And you only want the light!?!
A7B4D469-6A9E-491F-A30B-15E6E612457A.jpeg

I finally got some tires and tubes for my new set of @KevinsBikes wheels. I put them on a few bikes today...
You can get the Conti tubes which are good quality on Amazon 4/$36

I have a few more sets of the faux wood on the way. I really like the fit/ride of the Schwalbe Century - but I truly hate the lettering. I tried grinding it off and its deep into the whitewall. I only have been able to paint over the lettering on those to get rid of that look.

You can get the Conti tubes which are good quality on Amazon 4/$36

I have a few more sets of the faux wood on the way. I really like the fit/ride of the Schwalbe Century - but I truly hate the lettering. I tried grinding it off and its deep into the whitewall. I only have been able to paint over the lettering on those to get rid of that look.

Thank you for the heads up, I am going to experiment with removing the black from the lettering, but not the whole lettering...

Thank you for the heads up, I am going to experiment with removing the black from the lettering, but not the whole lettering...
yeah thats what I was trying to remove, maybe you will have better luck! I ended up just painting over it.

Back