When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...8/9/20

-
Found this today... it was under the seat of the other great find of the day/month/year for me...

thumbnail_IMG_2870.jpg

This! First year (1966), first month of production (Aug. of 1965) Budd body Bronco U13 Roadster.. orig paint. One of the lowest VIN/Serial numbers known. RAF. Made it just under the wire for posting too.. ;o) If you're an early Bronco fan and you don't know about the Budd built ones, look it up... Budd made the Burlington Zephyr train in the 30s, and the first all steel auto body in 1913 among many other historic products. They produced the Bronco for Ford the first three months of production. There look to be only about 300 U13 Roadsters left in the world, this will be #282 on the registry.

thumbnail_IMG_2866.jpg

Last edited:
This! First year (1966), first month of production (Aug. of 1965) Budd body Bronco U13 Roadster.. orig paint. One of the lowest VIN/Serial numbers known. RAF. Made it just under the wire for posting too.. ;o) If you're an early Bronco fan and you don't know about the Budd built ones, look it up... Budd made the Burlington Zephyr train in the 30s, and the first all steel auto body in 1913 among many other historic products. They produced the Bronco for Ford the first three months of production. There look to be only about 300 U13 Roadsters left in the world, this will be #282 on the registry.

View attachment 1245393
@Velocipedist Co. :cool:

Wow, Nice find on the 66 bronco. Now put your name on the list to purchase the new 2021 bronco. I think it may be available in the same color light blue. What a sight that would be to have them parked side by side in your garage.

My oldest son Zane and I won the day today and brought home our first 1936 Dayton Super Streamline!

Big thanks due to all my East - Mid - West Coast peers you know who you are thank you for all your knowledge, help & support!!

God Bless America!

Pass the Popcorn & Refreshments!

Please Enjoy the Picture!

View attachment 1245075

View attachment 1245076

View attachment 1245077

View attachment 1245085

View attachment 1245086

View attachment 1245087
HOLY H@!! I missed this post COMPLETELY!!(Oh yeah, I was under the weather in bed)>>>>>>>FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Back