When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....9/1/19 ...HAPPY LABOR DAY!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I found a dog in the woods near my house about a week ago. I took her to the animal shelter and then ended up adopting her Friday. Now we have three dogs.:eek:
Her name is Terra and she's already been spade. They guess she's about two. She had a chip, but they couldn't find the owner. Super nice and smart, I don't know why people dump dogs in the woods? It's a very cruel thing to do! I love dogs!
20190831_101422.jpg

20190830_195636.jpg

20190831_101502.jpg

20190830_111138.jpg

I found a dog in the woods near my house about a week ago. I took her to the animal shelter and then ended up adopting her Friday. Now we have three dogs.:eek:
Her name is Terra and she's already been spade. They guess she's about two. She had a chip, but they couldn't find the owner. Super nice and smart, I don't know why people dump dogs in the woods? It's a very cruel thing to do! I love dogs!
View attachment 1056514
View attachment 1056512

View attachment 1056515

View attachment 1056511

Happy dog Terra. Thank you Barry for adopting her.

View attachment 1056514
View attachment 1056512

View attachment 1056515

View attachment 1056511
Shes a beauty!! Lucky find. My daughter found a Shepherd pup in a parking lot, dying of thirst and starving. Healthy as a workhorse today

Back