When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....9/1/19 ...HAPPY LABOR DAY!

-
9896.jpeg

I have not been doing much buying lately, just selling. I did pickup one item for my dad. He is a weird dude, and I know he would like it. My mother gives him one room in the house he is alowed to decorate, and he has filled it with taxidermy heads, and skins. He has himself a little man cave.

Last week I picked up this.

1.jpg

A saber tooth tiger replica skull. This will be right up his alley. He will stain it to look older, and do a complete refurbish of it working his magic.

He is not very savy with phone technology so I sent the pick to my mom and she did not even share it with him, "Saying I dont want to encourage him". I left it at their house in his room a few days ago while they were on vacation, and saw him today at a family party and he did not even know it was there. but after I told him he got excited.

My mom wasn't to happy with me, but this gift will make him happy, I can't please every one all the time.

He has a few other replicas he has restored, and the results are impressive. He also has a large collection of real skulls from various animal species.

After this random gift, I'm not sure if I'm a bad son, or a good one. It would depend on who you ask. Next time I show up, I could bring a bottle of wine and a smile, and all will be forgiven.

Last edited:
Back