When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 9/11/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A good week. My 1959 Rockola Tempo II stereo juke box was delivered from sunny Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada,bought locally some KILLER original Coke signs ( '38 Flange/green border all porcelain) 40's tin 6 pack and glowing bottle that came from a collection that originated from the city dump over 5 decades ago. Coca Cola would literally "dump" outdated signs ( even if new) and Calendars back in the day.

Many of the signs picked from the city dump were used ( never put up in or on a store by Coca Cola!) as scrap metal to nail image inside ( nail holes through the backs) for storage sheds and metal cladding on shop and industrial creations. The current seller, a semi-retired antique dealer/pal Mike bought stuff ( boxes of new 1957 Coca Cola Calendars and lots of signs) back in the 70's from the long since deceased " city dump picker/sheet metal old guy" then his deceased Son in Law in that era who later left it to his Son.

The Son sold the last to Mike last week and I was top of the list to pick the "litter". I also bought an amazing all original (Orilla Ontario Canada made) Texaco pump porcelain sign. No repop or "fake patina" on these bad boys!!

To round things off, a nice 1962 all original 22" Yonezawa Japan metallic red tin Cadillac toy car from Ebay arrived. It has a damaged roof/slightly damaged original windshield, but overall it's amazing. Years ago I would have taken it all apart and either reduced the dent or had a body man pal give it some love, but I just couldn't on this one. It's just too nice to even gently bend/open the tin tabs.

I'll post after this a few more items I found at an antique sale. I think I've limited out on this

thread?

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

Last edited:

An antique sale turned up some local license plates, a REALLY nice/all been serviced, works perfect Motorola dash radio, and a sweet green porcelain service station light that will fit perfect over my gas pump in the garage Man Cave.

Congrats to all others who posted some super cool finds and treasures from the past. Thanks for posting!

IMG_01981.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

Got my Skid Kings VBC swag a couple days ago. Now I'm a card carrying member. Thanks to @Frank and Pam Skid Kings for the gifts.

View attachment 1694095

View attachment 1694096

Been getting inquiries about the Skid King T shirts. There is only a few, mostly non adult sizes from a batch Gary did a few years ago. Trying to get a couple people hooked up, but for most part none available. Would love to be able to supply these to Cabers so If Gary decides to do another run at some point I will defiantly post ! Thanks everyone !

Been getting inquiries about the Skid King T shirts. There is only a few, mostly non adult sizes from a batch Gary did a few years ago. Trying to get a couple people hooked up, but for most part none available. Would love to be able to supply these to Cabers so If Gary decides to do another run at some point I will defiantly post ! Thanks everyone !
So mine is now a collectible item? Ima wear it to the swap in Brooks.

Back