When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...9/12/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Finally found an early Hedstrom “soup can” carburetor for my 1906 Indian camelback! A cool photo also came my way. Check out the Frank Kramer / Pierce poster on the wall.

9F658721-0AF2-46D6-9F5F-89AE17B6F163.jpeg

C85328E5-6590-42DE-931D-6E053BCBDE91.jpeg

8E139414-37DE-44DF-B9FC-85C1007BCD72.jpeg

In the previous post, I forgot about this little lock box.

It was only $2.99 at goodwill. Its not typically my thing. but after I saw it on the shelf I thought about all the time it must have taken to make. It is intricately hand carved out of wood, heavily built and has a lock. It must have taken someone a while to make. I'd guess it has a Caribbean origin, but could be wrong.

After I got it home, I thought it would be a good place to store some pocket knives on top of a dresser. I might strip the white paint off using citrus strip, and keep it in a natural wood finish.

I have always taken special notice for well made hand crafted items like this regardless of country origin. I appreciate the skill of the craftsman who took the time to make it.

Last edited:
Back