When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....9/15/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I had a big week as many of you already know. A CABE brother put me on a Facebook post of a guy in Pennsylvania who just found a 1937 Roadmaster Supreme tankless model. We messaged back and forth and within a day the bike was delivered to my house in Pennsylvania. Also today a 1937 girl's model (badged Hawthorne) CWC was delivered to another friend who will bring to Hershey (a huge thank you to Scott K. for making this happen). This bike was bought when I was lying in surgery recovery back in July. Jennifer made me swear not to buy any bikes for myself while under the influence of the post-surgery drugs. Anyway, she didn't say I could't buy one for her!!!

IMG_4027.JPEG

IMG_2870.jpg

933950-00fb8dbdc764e487187dde1d177e4dc0.jpg

I picked this up from the original owner, 1956. It hung on the wall of his laundry room for over 40 years. Back of the bike had 1/2 inch of dust, we fired up his old compressor and blew it off in his driveway. With a little Mother’s polish (which he supplied) it looked like this...
View attachment 1063701

View attachment 1063702

View attachment 1063703

View attachment 1063704

View attachment 1063705

View attachment 1063706

View attachment 1063707

View attachment 1063708
Wow! Incredibly clean and original. And the fact that it’s a coaster is even better IMO.

Went To the Swap Meet in Brooks Oregon yesterday . Picked up several needed Items ( for my bikes ) and a Pre War rear rack( for a fellow caber) . A couple standouts I picked up were a Delta Super Rocket Ray Fender Light , and a Clamp on Caliper Brake set up for my Current Build. It was WELL Worth the trip down as I got many useful parts , and Met some Great people.............AND some fellow Cabers .

DSCF1716.JPG

DSCF1714.JPG

DSCF1719.JPG

DSCF1722.JPG

DSCF1708.JPG

DSCF1706.JPG

DSCF1704.JPG

DSCF1696.JPG

DSCF1701.JPG

I got this cool drop stand for my wife's bicycle from an old artist in Tempe AZ.. I think it fits real well. The best part is when I mentioned going to go look at it she didn't even bat an eye and said ok. She even went with me. Ended up getting a great price for it. Was only missing the screws and nuts to attach the. clip to the back fender
20190914_123056.jpg

20190914_121100.jpg

I got this cool drop stand for my wife's bicycle from an old artist in Tempe AZ.. I think it fits real well. The best part is when I mentioned going to go look at it she didn't even bat an eye and said ok. She even went with me. Ended up getting a great price for it. Was only missing the screws and nuts to attach the. clip to the back fender View attachment 1063854

View attachment 1063853
Looks like an early Schwinn stand. Bet you could sell it and get 2-3 correct ones for her bike.

Back