When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...9/18/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I can't go to the semi-annual Redneck Rumble without coming home with something interesting. I have always had an interest in backyard engineered motorized bikes so I was really happy to run across this contraption. I've got several running period correct engines so it should be an easy project.
I also ran across a "Rocket Sprocket" on a table full of non-bicycle related junk so it was quite a bargain!

View attachment 1697578

View attachment 1697579

View attachment 1697580

View attachment 1697581
This home made scooter is awesome!

Some smalls for a project. Thank you Jacob! 1697594

This week I found a 6 Million Dollar Man at the Thrift Store,

My wife bought me another "13" ball at a Flea Market a few towns over...

And she wanted to show Yall her treasures from the Flea Market & Thrift Stores this week...

Happy Sunday Yall! 😎

I picked up this nice red reflector to go with the front I had. These will adorn one of my bikes now that I have a set. Also @Glenn Rhein made a killer donation of this absolutely beautiful Schwinn American to my wife's food pantry charity auction next month. Thank you again Glenn. Happy Sunday to all hopefully you have a funday Sunday like me.

IMG_0316 (1).jpg

IMG_0317 (1).jpg

IMG_0318 (1).jpg

IMG_0312 (1).jpg

IMG_0313 (1).jpg

IMG_0314 (1).jpg

IMG_0315 (1).jpg

Back