When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...9/18/22

-
It's clear I don't know what I'm doing with this "I" phone yet, old dog/new tricks thing. I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing pics of my Corvette, but I haven't run it with the hard top much. It still has the GM stamp in white in the middle. I may have a video ( 2 seconds) and 1 pics here? I dunno, vid vanished?View attachment 1697994
Love them with the hardtops on.

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0343 (1).jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

Last edited:
A very long day of Buy, Sell, and Trade. Drove three hours picked up a collection loaded it in the rain. Sold a few. Drove a little further and traded one. Finally got home have yet to have a chance to look at the parts boxes. Hopefully now will come more sell.

👍 Ive come home with some bikes like that fir sure. Well let me know if the strut rod bracket comes off. I THINK thats what i need for my 39 firestone!

A bit hard to tell from the one pic but I believe you are correct about the bracket Chris. 👍

I forgot to add earlier that I have been looking for the rubber straps to fo with my Yakima Big Horn bike rack that's about 25 years old to no avail. I could probably find them online, if I shopped online. I was in a Car Craft Auto parts trying to find lug nuts dor my '98 Ford Expedition to replace some that snapped off. Not as easy as it should be since nobody carries M12x1.75 lug nuts for a aftermarket rim. Had to get them at the tire shop.....
To make a long story a bit longer, I did see some rubber strap thingies in a clearance bin at the auto parts store that could work with my rack!!

Turns out they work better than the straps designed for the rack & cheaper too! so I went & got a couple more. 🤓

Went to a festival/car show yesterday afternoon for some family time and somehow another crusty creature followed me home. Discovered it hanging in the rafters of an old store....March of 1971 5 speed Fastback.
Not sure what mexican food they were eating to blow the seat out like that but its actually cleaning up really well.
Need a derailleur, seat, grip, cables and tires. Has an S6 on the rear but im gonna leave it.

View attachment 1697936

View attachment 1697938

View attachment 1697939

View attachment 1697940
I’ve got a ratty pea picker seat that would be right at home on this bike!

Back