When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 9/19/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This just came in

Was chilling down in the dirty on the west side of Oklahoma City and acquired this head tube badge, and BMX playbill all the while sipping some tasty suds n buds at the Local 46 Brewers Union.

Next day I came across a random bicycle...so I snapped an image of this cute 20...homie had a bunch of pull wagons and trikes as well, but he so gangster and had poor English, so I only had enough courage to ask for 1 photo op quickly respectfully.

Lastly, I visited Little Sahara Sand Dunes (Waynoka OK) again, and learned of these vintage DuneCycles. l was told they pre-date Honda's ATC 3 Wheelers.
The highlight of the trip was getting motion-sick while riding in this Ford twin turbo eco boost micro-truck with hella knarly sand roost and wheelied. I was only super salivating, didn't actually puke but we stopped for a few mins...I cowboyed up, we carried on!
Ride of MY LIFE thus far...pretty sure I got sick cuz it was a sick whip, and I'm accustomed to being behind the wheel, not shot gun...felt weird like girls underwear...Cheapest Thrill Ever...Brapp!

SALUTE 2 Freqman1 and Ol'Lady. I appreciate Yo'All.

IMG_0680.jpeg

IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_0767.jpeg

IMG_0776.jpeg

IMG_0793.jpeg

Just bought from the original owner, 1979 in pearlescent orange. He rode it a couple of times and put it in his back room with a sheet over it. It's as new, cleanest bike I've ever bought, I have one stingray that is close. I don't know much about these, I rarely buy lightweights. I'm undecided it it will fit in my collection or not but I could not pass it up.

IMG_5447.JPG

IMG_5448.JPG

IMG_5449.JPG

IMG_5450.JPG

IMG_5451.JPG

IMG_5452.JPG

IMG_5453.JPG

IMG_5454.JPG

Yesterday’s Royal Oak scores for me.

Some parts for my next pig bike build, always needing longer exerciser seat posts too, some cool klunker grips, headlight for my birthday bike, a bell and a huge sproket mussleman to make a skipper ride easier. Oh and a new project bike Sidewinder with a donor giant to get it rolling for now.

Back