When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...9/20/20

-
A retired dealers old collection of antique dynamos and a cool rare battery display.. newer crystal radio project. I’ve been looking but no bikes yet.. :(

I picked up this antique Franklin Super Single Stage air compressor made by Franklin Air Compressor Works Norristown Pa. the only info I could find about them was from a trade Journal that says they were from the 1900s Probably from the teens through1920s … it works and is 45" tall and 16" across the tank.. its heavy and took 3 people to get it on my truck.. I can't find another one like it anywhere on the internet.. I also picked up this nice heavy Porcelain sign its 15" X 11"

Franklin 4.jpg

Franklin 2.jpg

Franklin 3.jpg

Franklen 1.jpg

Franklin 6.jpg

DSC03332.JPG

DSC03329.JPG

DSC03331.JPG

I recently received this 1970 Brady Bunch lunch box and thermos to add to my collection. I also had my VW bus buddy make these letters for me. He has all the big expensive machines in his shop to get the job done.

I needed these letters for my Firestone Fleetwood roadster and I also had a few extra letters made for a couple Cabe friends. These letters are stainless steel and are the same size, thickness and font as the originals.

My apologies. Since My in box is blowing up, I should have mentioned. I only made a small run of specific letters for myself and two Cabe friends. I did not have the entire alphabet made nor did I intend on offering these up for sale.

Last edited:
Some very cool items came my way this week. A huge thanks to Jim @TRM for selling me his Halloween "Broom." I added the witch fender/radiator cap ornament; also a set of bones to the bars instead of fuzzy dice. Yesterday I started working on the window display at my shop using Jim's creation; I still have a heap more work to do.
Also via Ebay (mostly from CABE'rs which I don't understand as there are no selling fees here) two killer forks, a set of the fabled Huffman deep gothic fenders, bars, and a Murray light. Kirk @kirk thomas also helped out with logistics on a New York bike, thanks friend!

View attachment 1270244
View attachment 1270256

View attachment 1270259
View attachment 1270263
View attachment 1270264

View attachment 1270265

View attachment 1270266

Check out the bars, grips, and stem! Yee hay!

View attachment 1270267
Cool finds as usual Brant and a cool picture of Jennifer with your TRM broom!

Back