When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell 9/25/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
why my wife hasn't killed me in the last 34 years I don't know...

I had to remove most the furniture to get it in there.

and, later, back out again.

its her own fault, she knows she can't go away without something happening.

View attachment 1701404

at least this went over better than the dirtbike in the living room

Meanwhile found this while cleaning up the garage, forgive me if I've posted it before but its always good for a laugh. Years ago a friend over revved his mid seventies Corvette 350, this was found embedded in the parking lot under the car once the smoke cleared. As it left through the oil pump that item was never found.

View attachment 1701410

View attachment 1701432

finally, this was found in the shop on Friday. He was near death and hardly able to stagger across our showroom floor. As he was a good 2" long we figured he came in a box with a bicycle from Cambodia (Trek) or China (Giant) as we never see them that big in Canada...

not even at that cheapo restaurant downtown.

View attachment 1701433

so all in all a good week.
La Cucaracha - La Cucaracha - ya no puede caminar 🪳🪳🪳 😆 hahahaha

Dangit JD, I overslept again!

F0C9A7AD-D086-4D27-9E20-0736CFB7FB3E.jpeg

You probably realize the saddle is a later reproduction. Elliott purchased some parts from Columbia for that bike, the saddle and the pedals were two of them. Not impossible to find. I have some reproduction pedals that would probably work, although they are earlier with no dust caps on them.

Cool bike with nice features but European bikes are often newer than they appear. With that fork and a few other subtle features, it feels teens to 1920's period; just my guess. Hopefully I will be proved wrong by the experts as it seems you really want this to be 19th century.
I don't think there is any chance of it being pre 1900

Couldn't get time off Thurs or Friday to be at memory lane swap, but that didn't stop me from stopping by after work and walking around a little bit! This early to mid 80's Ross Mt Whitney just spoke to me. Someone took incredible care of it, all original components and real minty condition, and rides like butter!View attachment 1701632
View attachment 1701633

Picked up this 24" Jamis roughneck 5 this past spring to get ready for my little guy, they will make a cool looking pair!View attachment 1701634
I just picked up a near mint condition Schwinn Sprint 10 speed that I took for a long ride on Saturday... Only cost me $25.32 from the local St Vinnies.. Good deal I thought.. RideOn...

Back