When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...9/26/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Having fun with this one thanks to @Freqman1

I picked up this brass bed / brass beds of Virginia. My girl wasn’t to happy about it till I shined it up and put in in our new crib . She says I stop at too many garage sales, I really don’t know what she’s talking about!

4FB8C310-FAEC-45D2-805E-AF6326229C94.jpeg

E5EF142A-5786-473E-A453-50943407B2A5.jpeg

29945D7C-4123-4F1C-AD03-2DC464B5639C.jpeg

i have never seen this stem before either,was hoping the colson guys would give there opinion on it!
Could you give that stem it's own thread in this forum. Maybe someone might have some info. I've looked at a lot of Colsons, and I sure don't remember ever seeing one like that.

37 colson - @redline1968 can you order me a tank,front fender and dropstand from your catalog ,much apreciated!!!

View attachment 1485173

View attachment 1485175
Sorry but I've been out of town with spotty reception. I remember that bike off of FB. I even called that the "Poor Man's" Commander stem. I don't believe it's original to the bike, but I suspect it replaced the original Commander stem. If my memory serves me, it does not have badge holes, so quite possibly an Imperial. It definitely had a tank. I've seen two other stems just like it. One on a Twin Bar Elgin, and other on eBay.

I may have a fender for you.

Last edited:
Back