When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...9/3/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A few pictures of some of the treasures from the last 2 days, A very neglected Hornet which the wife wanted to save and make rideable, last picture is after servicing and replacing a few things so she could ride it. A couple of neat sprinklers.A nice assortment of little magazines. We found a mystery boys prewar bike at a garage sale and on our way back from the garage sale with the blue bike in tow came across a house allowing all the free apples you can carry.Weekends not over yet. ......

20170901_110005.jpg

20170901_163959.jpg

20170901_193254.jpg

20170901_193356.jpg

20170902_140714.jpg

20170902_134707.jpg

20170902_140322.jpg

20170903_043125.jpg

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Older ones are getting hard to find, prices vary widely. Some are giveaways, some are like brass gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprinklers and nozzles are another collection all their own. Love using the old sprinklers but I won't use the nozzles to preserve their beautiful color. ..

Well It's been awhile since I have posted. Life isn't always fun and bicycles. Me and Daisy finally went on a well deserved estate sale adventure! We found some amazing stuff! And it looks like I may be designing my own Shur-Spin hand crank bicycle sirens! Still need to unload the car more pics coming! And what are the odds of finding 3 hot pink custom vw redlines?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back