When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...9/4/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice find. They were used in several motorcycles as well like Sears,Dayton, Crawford,DeLuxe, Minneapolis and Eagle. Pretty complicated internals.

Nothing really huge this week, but some small goodies...

Pool balls for projects/decor

Some old door knobs & hardware

& lastly, my buddy Mitch went to to see Ziggy Marley & picked up this t-shirt for me!

Happy Sunday Yall! 😎

I was very fortunate to be in the right place at the right time, ( it fell in my lap) and good Karma landed a Bluebird on my doorstep this week. Really, it came from an advanced "well travelled" collector we all know and love ( fixer, I compare to the "Wolf" in Pulp Fiction for his packing skills, bike scores and flips, overall coolness) who got it from an advanced collector and offered it up to me.

It's a sweetheart. It came with the repro speedo cable, bracket, and basket I just have to install. It looks easy, any tips? I just HAD to take pics after I got it assembled, couldn't wait for the speedo cable install. I am truly blessed. I may be sleeping in my travel trailer soon for lack of space and an overdrawn bank account. You only live once as you are,& who knows if you'll be re-incarnated or not, or as what?

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

I was in my home town early in the week to take care of some personal business & had a chance to check a couple of antique shops that are normally closed when I'm there. One of them has been keeping an eye out for old bikes for my Dad. She had a '48 Whizzer in good shape priced at $125. Since it was missing a brake handle & left pedal needs attention she threw in some vinyl for $100 total. 🤓

Unfortunately the bike is too small to ride.😂😂 But she does have a line on a Stingray she's trying to get the guy to sell that's missing the front wheel & purple.🤞🤞

I was in my home town early in the week to take care of some personal business & had a chance to check a couple of antique shops that are normally closed when I'm there. One of them has been keeping an eye out for old bikes for my Dad. She had a '48 Whizzer in good shape priced at $125. Since it was missing a brake handle & left pedal needs attention she threw in some vinyl for $100 total. 🤓 View attachment 1690550

View attachment 1690553

View attachment 1690554

View attachment 1690551

Unfortunately the bike is too small to ride.😂😂 But she does have a line on a Stingray she's trying to get the guy to sell that's missing the front wheel & purple.🤞🤞
You had me going there for a minute. I'm thinking"a Whizzer" for $125.00!! Sweet Mother of......I dunno "Whizzer"? Nice model and cool vinyl. Right on.

I picked up some great and needed pieces via here ,Craigslist and eBay..
Got the great seats ,Hawthorne frame lock and stems via some great sellers here!>>> @badbob @SirMike1983 @bricycle @Rusty McNickel <<<

I scored a NOS Diamond chain for below retail 😎 ...and some "USED"? Torrington #8s(Nicest used IVE ever seen!) via ebay for $75 delivered...😱

Some SWEET deadstock 1978 Kiss Boutwell/Aucoin heat transfers! CHEAP ($3 EACH!) I made a Gene one for my neighbor,he was stoked! BUT glad I didnt pay full price for them as the Post Office F'd up the box GOOD! 🤬 It looks like they played soccer with it!!LUCKILY they were packed well but STILL managed to damage a few.

And..Some guy had an ad on Craigslist for "50s 60s 70s wrestling magazines and 1970s Skateboard mags local to me..An older guy,really nice..the magazines even though stored really carefully,they got water damage in the last 35 years,,but,theyre still really awesome !About 45 of them!

Back