When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....9/9/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MarkKBike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Tools, and lots of them
IMAG1661.jpg

On Saturday I helped a friend clear out his past father in laws house to prepare it for its closing.

He invited me to come over and look at the tools. I literally filled up my entire suv with them until no more would fit. I was not expecting this at all. These are just a few of the power tools he gave me today. I already carried in about 2/3 of the boxes that I managed to stuff into my car, and were also filled with other hand tools. These were just the tools that were siting out on shelves in the garage. I will sell many of these tools acquired today and give him a very large kickback on the sales.

He had a pile of stuff he needed gone, and the whole time acted like I was the one doing him a favor for picking it all up. I think I may have more than tripped up on my collection of tools today. I'm looking forward to selling many of them off, and returning some large chunks of cash in the next couple of months back to my friend. Only about a third of the total haul is pictured here.

I'm actually going to have to go back to pick up many of the larger floor standing wood shop style pieces that he needs cleared out.

Its going to be fun going through all the boxes in the next few weeks. Is anyone here looking for a router? I now have at least 5 of them I will be looking to sell. Note: That he already went through them and set aside the stuff he planned to keep, the rest he just wanted out of the house, and whatever was left was going to be tossed in the dumpster. There was to much for him to keep them all.

Last edited:
Back