When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....9/9/18

-
I stumbled upon this building earlier this year . The building needed everything and more when I started. This was my summer project to get this going as a business. I will finally be opening. ( The Repair the shop AH2 ) We will be offering air tool and electric tool repair, small engine repair , some lighting repair , Plus bicycle repair . Also rust removal and patina restorations . And anything else that can be done that comes in . I still have work to do before opening . But progress has been made .

View attachment 866541

View attachment 866542

View attachment 866543

View attachment 866544

View attachment 866545
Good luck in your venture!

Just got back from our local car show,that I help put on ,,and came across a Beautiful 77 Trans Am,,you know Smokey And The Bandit.it was not the Car back in the day that I liked,,it was the 1974 KENWORTH W 900 that the great Jerry Reed drove .Anyhoo,took this photo and the stainless insert on our 38 Air flo lite up Burts face,,and yes its a fiberglas tank,,but the car was orig..then I got a ticket from our local cop ,,for riding such a hideous bike;)

View attachment 866614

View attachment 866615
Great looking bike who hooked you up w/ the inserts, Jafco?

what to read next....

068.JPG

Picked up this little 2 1/2 inch Stanley Handyman vice at the American Science and Surplus warehouse sale this weekend. Will be nice for working on hubs. It's really built and has no wobble which is kind of unique for these smaller vices.

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

Back