When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday'sShow and Tell...7/16/17

-

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Let'ssee what classics you have found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IMG_4064.jpg

The LAST thing I was planning to do was buy another bike, but when I saw this 1890's beauty being parted out, I had to save it!

An old grinding wheel and an old cream separator.Bikes have been scarce lately. Was giving dog a hair cut.NOT FINISHED !LOL Taking a break.LOL Dog trying to escape.Might give it a Mohawk.View attachment 645263 View attachment 645265
It never ceases to amaze me how elegant and beautiful these early tools and machines were. It doesn't even occur to people to make devices like this beautiful anymore. And they always cast their name into it with pride. Now you have to look in some obscure spot for the sticker.

Still no cool bicycle stuff..:mad:
But I went to the local scrapyard to find some good aluminum trim to re-purpose for my interior for my 64 Shasta camper (which I did and glad I thought to look there:sunglasses:)No good bikes this week..There was a NOS door too but had a big dent and not as uncommon.. $30 out the door on the apron.. :smiley: If there was bus stuff,well..That wouldve been cool too :neutral::laughing:
20170713_124659.jpg

Found this locally , nice Roadmaster serial # A13015 blacked out morrow rear so I was thinking 41 ??
Can't wait to OC bath it and ad some chain tread red tires !!!
Nice unusual seat set up too :)
I think the paint will really pop once it's done . Wish me luck .

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1010.JPG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

Back