"SUPER" Condition --- a short story

This ad disappears when logged in

morton

I live for the CABE
Nov 9, 2007
York, United States
No politically charged comment intended here, just lamenting the fact that it seems in the USA we don't make things like this anymore.....a joy to behold and with built in quality and durability made by your neighbor (or you) down the street. I was born the year before that bike was made....I should look so good! :D

jomik

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Jul 19, 2011
nice job,howard.where do you get the patience?oh nevermind.i'm going to long beach CA on 2/4 2018.wanna go?

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
Thanks for sharing.They will never make bikes like that again.

Oilit

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 30, 2015
Concord NC
No politically charged comment intended here, just lamenting the fact that it seems in the USA we don't make things like this anymore.....a joy to behold and with built in quality and durability made by your neighbor (or you) down the street. I was born the year before that bike was made....I should look so good! :D
If it makes you feel any better, I don't think anybody is making things like this anymore. It was the product of an era not likely to be repeated.

Phattiremike

I live for the CABE
May 16, 2016
Dahlonega Ga.
Great story and a super find in that condition. I have a super what a smooooth ride it’s always been, good luck with that one.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture