When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"SUPER" Condition --- a short story

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No politically charged comment intended here, just lamenting the fact that it seems in the USA we don't make things like this anymore.....a joy to behold and with built in quality and durability made by your neighbor (or you) down the street. I was born the year before that bike was made....I should look so good! :D

nice job,howard.where do you get the patience?oh nevermind.i'm going to long beach CA on 2/4 2018.wanna go?

No politically charged comment intended here, just lamenting the fact that it seems in the USA we don't make things like this anymore.....a joy to behold and with built in quality and durability made by your neighbor (or you) down the street. I was born the year before that bike was made....I should look so good! :D
If it makes you feel any better, I don't think anybody is making things like this anymore. It was the product of an era not likely to be repeated.

Great story and a super find in that condition. I have a super what a smooooth ride it’s always been, good luck with that one.

Back