When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Deluxe Springer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Buyer beware, a friend of mine recently bought ( off Ebay ) what was advertised as a 66 SD springer, he paid more attention the the top of the fork when looking at the pics but when it came I figured out it was a Krate springer that someone cut off a couple of inches off the bottom of the arms/struts then smashed flat & drilled holes for the axle, then tried to pass it off as a SD, seller agreed on a refund so we'll see, first pic is from the Ebay ad,
1653874661980.png
1653874232504.jpeg

Last edited:
Buyer beware, a friend of mine recently bought ( off Ebay ) what was advertised as a 66 SD springer, he paid more attention the the top of the fork when looking at the pics but when it came I figured out it was a Krate springer that someone cut off a couple of inches off the bottom of the arms/struts then smashed flat & drilled holes for the axle, then tried to pass it off as a SD, seller agreed on a refund so we'll see, first pic is from the Ebay ad,View attachment 1636229View attachment 1636225
Damn that sucks hopefully ebay takes care of him.

It was a "buy it now" so he got in a hurry to buy, should have looked closer, the seller agreed to a refund, so he mailed it back last week, have to ck with him if he got the refund.

Back