When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Super nice original Hopalong Cassidy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_3572.jpg
IMG_3571.jpg
IMG_3566.jpg
IMG_3565.jpg
IMG_3563.JPG
View attachment 780965
IMG_1885.JPG
IMG_1886.JPG
View attachment 780968
IMG_2202.JPG
Hello and Hoppy Easter everyone . Not really wanting to sell this one . It's the best 24 inch we have ever had but something has come up and he has to find a new home . All original bike with some touch ups here and there . Mainly on fender ends . Just the black the steers are still there too . The bike has had a set of NOS holsters installed that look great and hold the guns that are included straight and tight . Bike rides nice too . Seat is one of the best we have seen too . Tank is all original paint along with the factory Hopalong Cassidy sold screening . No stickers on this one . The rear rack is missing a few of its original Lester tassels but I have a nice new set that will go with the bike . The horn and bag in some of the pictures in not included . They are my friends . Thank you for looking and please feel free to call or text us (440)228-0291 . Take care Terry and Tammy ( we are asking 2500 shipped )

Last edited:
Just added a few more pictures of the hoppy this morning . Also added picture of new leather tassels for rear rack . Hope we find a new home for him . Take care Terry and Tammy

Last edited:
Love the bike....I wonder if a kid rode that to school ( if that's even allowed any longer ) he would get arrested. For sure someone might think he was there to do some harm.

We are needing to find this one a new home so we would do 2250. shipped. thank you so much Terry and Tammy

Back