When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super nice original paint Shelby

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I know I will regret selling this but unfortunately I have to raise money for another project . This Shelby is by far the nicest original Paint Shelby we have ever owned . The only negative on this bike was the faded chrome on the One side of the tank , faded chrome on the bars , rack and the crank arms where chipped . The bike was so excellent besides those parts I had those rechromed and installed NOS water transfers like is was originally . All the rest of chrome is great . I did switch fender braces with almost nos looking ones I've had . Those are original and not re - chromed . Had a nice set of fenders I was able to take from . Everything works . The horn , front light rear light . Tires are original Goodyear G3 and are not to bad I rode on them no problem . Bike rides smooth and solid . The red paint pops and is not usually set up this way with red fenders black tips . Usually you see black fenders with red tips and a single point . These have a double point which makes the fender pins look like a nice continuous line . I can't say enough about how nice it displays and rides . The black on the frame could be touched up to make it even nicer but it's so great now the way it is choice to leave along . Take a look and let us know if interested . We prefer to deliver to ML but could ship . We would like 2200 or best offer delivered to ML. Thank you for looking Terry and Tamny (440)228-0291 text or talk or [email protected]
IMG_8778.JPG

IMG_8779.JPG

IMG_8780.JPG

IMG_8781.JPG

IMG_8782.JPG

IMG_8783.JPG

IMG_8784.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you so much ,please to anyone who is interested feel free to make a offer ,we are looking to find him a new home. Terry and Tammy

Hello I'm certain someone would like this wonderful shelby so I will bring the price down to 1950 . . Let us know . Thank you again

Hello everyone , really surprised no Interest in this guy so final price on this wonderful bicycle will be 1800 .00 . Also listing on eBay . Thanks again .

Looks like we may be able to keep after all ,thanks for all the likes and this is one I wouldn't be able to replace any time soon.i have it on eBay for now but will end that soon as well.See you all at fall ML .

boy tammy and I would love to see a girls version for sure ,any version with the red fenders would be great to see.ours is the only one we have ever seen .thanks again Terry and Tammy

Hello just show the girls version has black fenders like our others ,still no sign of another red fender version .Hope someone can come up with one .Thanks again .

Back