When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Rad Coppertone Huffy ADULT Rail

-
Price
Payment Terms
Cash, Money Order, Credit Cards, PayPal, No Trades
Zipcode

hawkster19

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm selling my super groovy coppertone adult Huffy Rail. This thing is made to closely resemble a vintage Huffy Rail in every detail using mostly vintage Huffy adult bicycle parts. The frame is a 1960's Huffy with the body caps, double top bar, etc. Even the grips are original coppertone Huffy issue. The beautiful coppertone paint has very, very few marks of any kind and the chainguard is near mint. It's been ridden with great care over the years and has that long, sleek look the Rail is known for. It rides great and really turns heads no matter where you ride it. Be the coolest kid on every ride you take.

I'll ship this for the exact BikeFlights amount or you can pick it up in West Central Ohio. I'm asking $350 plus that shipping. Ride on!

DSC_7319.jpg

DSC_7322.jpg

DSC_7323.JPG

DSC_7325.jpg

I can deliver this handsome fella or any of the other parts, frames, or bikes I have listed to the spring Memory Lane show if paid in advance. Thanks!

Kooler and kooler every time I check it out..........getting a bit tempting :)

Back