When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Super Rare 1931 Shelby Cardboard Dealer Poster, Huge, No Shipping

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1000
Zipcode

mcdillis

Finally riding a big boys bike
Well here is one you don't see ever. This is for the absolute Shelby collector. Perfect for any museum or bike room. I'm not taking it off the wall until or if it sells. The price is $1000 and you can have it in the shown wooden frame or not. I really think the frame will help preserve it. It is thick old bike shop cardboard. It would not fit in a bike box. I would be willing to drive 3-4 hours with it. Cash on meeting or I can bring it hopefully to the Copake swap this fall. Or maybe a buddy could take it to Memory Lane. It's a damn special piece. It came from noted Shelby enthusiast Kim H. If you want it, I prefer payment in full once you say you want it. Condition is it hung in an old bike shop and then hit museum status later in life. If you really want it, don't let it go and then be remorseful about it. Most collectors don't really want to hear that. If there is a fall Memory Lane, I can possibly get it a ride there for pickup.

DSC00395.JPG

DSC00396.JPG

Last edited:
When it came to Shelby oddities I was always one of Kims best customers. Like so many of us, he did the hobby a great service.
Yes, he did. He is the one responsible for getting me started collecting Shelby bikes. he's been a good friend through the years and only lives about 5 minutes from me. I haven't heard from him in a while. Probably should get out and visit.

Back