When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPER SCHWINN SUNDAY **** 1/24/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
SUPER SCHWINN SUNDAY IS A WEEKLY THREAD... PLEASE SEE LAST WEEK,S THREAD FOR DESCRIPTION IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST THIS WEEK SO WE CAN KEEP THIS FUN & ENJOYABLE FOR ALL OF US WHO LOVE THIS HOBBY.. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS THREAD.....

A couple of mine that fit the description of this thread:
Prewar:

33 B10 E

34 Aerocycle

'35 Model 35 Rider

'37 B67 Rider
and a couple of Post War rides:

'48 Cycle-Truck made for Whizzer, but without the Whizz - Still 100% original including tires and tubes.

'49 B507 - original as well and has not been ridden since new based on conversation with original owners' family prior to purchase. The only thing I did was disassemble and clean it and regreased bearings when reassembling. Purchased from the family of Charles Frederic Sloane in California in 2010, and was special ordered in this color combination (I have the response letter from, and signed by) Schwinn as it was their son's favorite colors and they hoped it would inspire him to get out of wheelchair. He never did. Muscular diseases were not so well known back then.
Thanks for looking!
REC

Last edited:
Back