When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPER SCHWINN SUNDAY ****

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A '52-20" Junior Schwinn Cantilever Hornet resto'd by Bobby U. in Cali. ( several years back) I've posted before, but never noticed this thread. The bike has original NOS rack,& fenders, balance of bike matched in single stage auto paint, rare chrome Delta junior light. Horn and light work, NOS Typhoons, pedals, flawless paint and chrome. Junior messenger saddle.

View attachment 1368840

View attachment 1368841

View attachment 1368842

View attachment 1368843

View attachment 1368844

View attachment 1368845

View attachment 1368846

View attachment 1368847
NICE,SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1938/39 Paramount, Sports Tourist model.

Well this one started it for me, 55 Spitfire my cousin bought new at Pioneer Schwinn in Norwalk Ca. and added the bars & neck, someone was pinstriping my older cousins car and did the Spits front fender, my dad ended up with it a couple yrs later, so been in the family longer than me!, looks just like it did in 55 except we beat the poop out of it in the 60's, we wouldn't be caught dead on it ( we had stingrays ) so we jumped it and let it ghost ride, stripped the bars & seat for our dirt bikes and let it sit out in the weather for 5-10 yrs but resurrected it in the mid 70's and added the tank in the 80's, the og badge's paint turned powdery ( I still have it ) so replaced it at sometime, think the tank will come back off to go back to how we got it, and I would like to re-lace the rims with nice used spokes. I don't remember it having the struts either.

Back