When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Streamline getting close!

-
You're about where I am on my Racycle build. Looks GREAT!!! I was going to do a whole thread

on the buying, searching, hoarding, fabricating, dreaming associated with actually putting together

a 100 year old bicycle, but just doing the project wore me out. The time and money are amazing.

Why do we do it?

What color are you going to paint the pinstripes ??? I assumed white ... but silver might look good too .... not sure what you were going for on that ... let us know .. Riding is the best part to me .... Ride Vintage ... Frank

Actually the stripes will be yellow. If you look on Daves site you will see a green and black SS with yellow pins and the literature seems to indicate yellow for this color combo. I did some practice stripes tonight and hopefully this weekend can get it finished. V/r Shawn

Shawn, I think the yellow pins are really going to make it pop! Great combo., can't wait to see it all together. What badge will she be wearing?

Alan

Back