When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Streamline getting close!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Actually the stripes will be yellow. If you look on Daves site you will see a green and black SS with yellow pins and the literature seems to indicate yellow for this color combo. V/r Shawn

The yellow is going to really pop .. can't wait to see the finished bicycle ...

SS

Stunning bike Shawn - those swoopy frames make go all weak in the knees. Nice colour combo too. They yellow will be nice, perfect actually, to bring it all together. On another note - I have had to go to Italy for my job this weekend so I'll have to wait before I can send you photos - might be too late by the sounds of it. Will you continue the stripes from front to rear with or without a break/space at the seat tube? I have one which does and one which doesn't. They turn back and head towards the bottom bracket after reaching the tail. I'll send you photos regardless, when I get the chance.

Great job on the painting by the way - looks very nicely done. It's going to be beautiful.

Stunning bike Shawn - those swoopy frames make go all weak in the knees. Nice colour combo too. They yellow will be nice, perfect actually, to bring it all together. On another note - I have had to go to Italy for my job this weekend so I'll have to wait before I can send you photos - might be too late by the sounds of it. Will you continue the stripes from front to rear with or without a break/space at the seat tube? I have one which does and one which doesn't. They turn back and head towards the bottom bracket after reaching the tail. I'll send you photos regardless, when I get the chance.

Great job on the painting by the way - looks very nicely done. It's going to be beautiful.

Thanks Marc,
Yes, please send photos of your SS bikes. If you can make out the serial numbers that would be great too. From my research it appears that there should be breaks in the pins at the seat tube so thats how mine will be done. V/r Shawn

With some stripes

Still working on finishing the stripes, doing the headbadge and wiring the lights/horn. Looks like it may be next weekend before everything is together. V/r Shawn

Attachments

• DSC_0350.JPG
    DSC_0350.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 109
Looks like a lot of things changed on tha Fleetwood to include handlebars, chainring, pedals, rack, fenders, fork? Basically it looks like someone started with a Fleetwood frame and added whatever. The stem is interesting to note and I brought this up in the SS thread. My '37 Dayton motorbike has the Wald 3 and I believe is original to the bike. The bike is a late '37 build and I believe Huffman may have started using this stem vice the putter in later production. I believe the literature for the '38 SS shows the Wald 3. V/r Shawn

Back